Aboriginal Disability Network NSW (ADNNSW) is an organisation of, and for Aboriginal people with disability. Our major aims are:
- empowerment and promotion of the rights of Aboriginal people with disability
- the creation of a society in which Aboriginal people with disability can fully participate.
ADNNSW this week
- Monday 30 March
- Marist Youth Care Aboriginal Reference Group
- Tuesday 31 March
- Ability Links NSW Aboriginal Advisory Group
- Wednesday 1 April
- Community information share, Banora Point
Aboriginal Disability Network NSW welcomes NDIS launch in Western Sydney - ADNNSW media release
31 March 2015
Aboriginal Disability Network NSW (ADNNSW) welcomes the pledge made by the NSW Government just prior to the election, to bring forward the launch of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for children in the Western Sydney region. The implementation of the NDIS offers significant opportunities for ‘choice and control’ for people with disability.
Armidale information share – New time
Aboriginal Disability Network NSW is holding a workshop in Armidale about how to prepare for the new disability services reforms.
Everyone is welcome. Lunch and refreshments provided.
Where: Kent House, 141 Faulkner Street.
When: Friday 24 April 2015, 12:30pm to 3:00pm.
Further information: Please contact June or Dianne, email email@example.com or phone 02 8399 0881.