Aboriginal Disability Network NSW (ADNNSW) is an organisation of, and for Aboriginal people with disability. Our major aims are:
- empowerment and promotion of the rights of Aboriginal people with disability
- the creation of a society in which Aboriginal people with disability can fully participate.
Broken Hill information share
Aboriginal Disability Network NSW and Brain Injury Association of NSW are holding an information forum in Broken Hill on Thursday 12 March 2015, 10:00am to 3:00pm. Come along to find out about:
- disability services reforms and what they mean for you
- the National Disability Insurance Scheme and how to get ready for it
- information and support for individuals and families affected by brain injury
- the full range of disability services and supports in Broken Hill.
Armidale information share
Aboriginal Disability Network NSW is a workshop in Armidale about how to prepare for the new disability services reforms.
Everyone is welcome. Lunch and refreshments provided.
Where: Kent House, 141 Faulkner Street.
When: Friday 24 April 2015, 10:00am to 12:30pm.
Further information: Please contact June or Dianne, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 8399 0881.
Mindaribba service provider workshop
Aboriginal Disability Network NSW presents a workshop for Aboriginal service providers.
The workshop will include:
- a healing presentation
- legalities of consortiums, partnerships and MOUs
- how to market your service.